Photographic Psychology: Diptychs


This is the exact type of effect i wish to obtain from the viewer when he/she is looking at the images. I want to raise questions and challange them to provide answers, even if it's just for themselves. 

How two things interact with each other is a matter of perception.  Through my images, I wish to reflect a part of my mind and how I see things. The reason why I say only a part of my mind and not all of it is because us humans still have a lot to discover when it comes to our brains and thinking process. 

My Major Practical Project should raise questions and determine the viewer to analyze himslef in order to comprehend what words such as worry, apathy, flow, anxiety actually mean. When answering these questions, I realised that this is a simple yet difficult exercise of auto-exploration The reason I say that is because the responses did not come straight away. I struggled to find the right answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment