Hodie Sum

The title of the project is Hodie Sum which in Latin means Today I am.
The reason why I choose to name my MPP in this particular manner is it matches the menthal states.
For example, I could take each of the 8 states and use it in order to complete the sentence.

1. Today I am apathethic
2. Today I am anxious
3. Today I am flowing
4. Today I am worried
5. Today I am bored
6. Today I am aroused
7. Today I am in control
8. Today I am relaxed

The translation in latin would be:

1. Hodie sum Lentus
2. Hodie sum Anxius
3. Hodie sum Fluentis
4. Hodie sum Sollicitus
5. Hodie sum Addenda
6. Hodie sum Excitatur
7. Hodie sum in Potestate
8. Hodie sum Solutam

The source of inspiration was my highschool desk mate and she is currently my best friend, even if we live in different parts of the world. I showed her the project, looking for some feedback. She liked it and said that it reminded her of a game we used to play during the Latin classes during highschool.
We were supposed to say how we felt on that certain day using the expression "Hodie Sum" and adding and adjective. I then realized it is the perfect title and that was it! Quick and easy! Well.....not really. But I'm glad I found a suitable name for this unusual project.

No comments:

Post a Comment