Presenting the work

From the moment I first saw the images on the camera I realised that the end result would have to printed bigger than A4 size. A3 turned out to be the best option beacuse it allows the viewer to see both parts of the dialogue taking place between the images.
The paper of choice was Fuji C-type gloss because the images are very contrasty and I needed a type of paper which would make the prints stand out instead of making them plain and boring.

The images were printed at the Print Space in London so that the quality would be increased.
The prints are placed in clear sleeves in order to protect them for dust and acid which might damage the photographs. With regards to presentation, I have chosen a black A3 box as I feel it matches the overall feel of the project. If the project had a different theme then perhaps I would have choosen to diplay it in a different colored box.

The tile of the work, Hodie Sum, aims to capture the viewer's interest and determine him/her to want to find out more about the project. From first glance until the unfolding of the entire puzzle there should be a state of transition from not understanding anything at all to a feeling of getting to know the author of the imagery (myself).

HODIE  SUM......

Lentus 
Anxius 
Fluentis
Sollicitus
Addenda
Excitatur
in Potestate 
Solutam

No comments:

Post a Comment